Happy New Year
The Power Systems Team would like to wish you and your family a joyful, health, and prosperous New Year! Our wish for you is that this coming year brings you warmth and positivity on your path toward your personal and fitness goals!
Before You Resolve… Reflect!
If you’re like me you’ve already started looking to the year ahead to begin forming plans, goals, and resolutions on how you can make the most of 2015. However, before we get too ahead of ourselves… let’s take a moment to reflect on 2014. In order to make the most out of the coming year, we need to take a moment and reflect on how far we’ve come this year!
What are you most proud of this year?
- Did you run your first 5K? High-five!
- Did you volunteer to help those who are less fortunate? How nice!
- Did you pass that crazy hard Personal Trainer certification test? A+!
- Did you survive and thrive after your company was bought out? Good job!
- Did you get your kids to school on time… most days? Hang in there!
No matter what those moments are, BIG or small, my challenge to you is to write them down.
- First, pick one work moment you’re proud of. No matter your line of work- trainer, mom, engineer, manager – everyone has a job!
- Second, pick a personal moment you’re proud of.
- Third, pick a moment where you made a difference in someone else’s life.
- Last, pick a health or fitness related moment. After you’ve compiled that list, take a few moments to look over the list and appreciate the experiences you’ve had.
Now, take that positivity and sense of accomplishment you are feeling and capture that frame of mind as you begin to set your plans for 2015. You might find that your resolutions don’t seem so daunting, but total achievable compared to everything else you have already accomplished. So before you resolve… Reflect.
Are we Friends? Do you Like us?
Well if you do- show it!
Come check us out on Facebook and Twitter for even more fun promotions and articles.
You may even see a Giveaway or two in the coming New Year!
What to expect in 2015
- New Products & New and Improved web experiences! Be on the lookout for email updates.
- Extended Special Shipping Continues! Don’t forget to take advantage of our Special Shipping rates! Details here >>