We are all looking for the next exciting product that adds a little something extra to our workouts. Well, we have added a new product do our inventory that will engage not only your body but your mind too! The ActiveMotion Bar is a brand new fitness tool that will provide a workout like you have never experienced.
This fitness bar is filled with rolling steel weights. The internal rolling weights create unstable motion that is disruptive in nature. This is type of training is known as Disruptive Training. It is based on utilizing the body’s experience of an unstable disruptive training stimulus.
There are 3 phases of Disruptive Training your body goes through – the end result – increase core strength, improved mind-muscle activation & awareness, and smarter muscles overall.
The 3 phases:
Disrupt. This phase is all about improving movement quality, sensing imbalance and correcting it, understanding the connection between the bar, the body and the mind, and activating muscles that are typically underactive. During this phase, you will be doing exercises that are primarily done on the floor and attempting to keep the unstable bar level and “quiet,” with little velocity or movement in the bar. You’ll experience immediate and intuitive biofeedback that will prepare your mind and muscles for the next phase of training.
Discover. In this phase, you’ll transition to more active movements, working both your core and outer extremities with exercises done while lying on the floor and standing. You’ll experience movement patterns and exercise sequences that further integrate the body with the bar. At this point, you “get it,” you know how these workouts are unique and uniquely effective, and you’re ready to see how far you can take your fitness with the ActivMotion Bar.
Define. With this phase, bigger dynamic movements begin to fully define and shape your body. That’s because you’re engaging muscles to react to the fullest degree with more challenging movements that incorporate momentum, velocity and resistance. All of your senses come into play-the sound of the bar’s internal steel weights is at its crescendo, the body is in multi-planar motion, and you’re moving forward to create change and build smart muscles.
You can use the ActiveMotion Bar for several different training options.
- Home Use: Whether you’re a beginner or fitness fanatic, the ActiveMotion Bar will help you progressively work toward the body you want right in your own home.
- Trainers: For fitness trainers and facilities, the ActiveMotion Bar offers the power to re-engage your clients, attract new business, and create opportunities to increase revenue.
- Active Aging: Workouts with the ActiveMotion Bar help you stay functionally fit, mentally sharp, lean, toned, and active at any age.
And last, but not least, in honor of the Master going on this weekend, the ActiveMotion Bar can also help with your golf game.
Give yourself the edge on the course with workouts that lengthen and strengthen the exact muscles you use while playing golf. Whether you play for fun or professionally, the ActiveMotion Bar helps you drive farther, strike more accurately, and reduce the number of strokes during your game.
- Creates core stability, improves coordination, and generates momentum
- Enhances ability to transfer power through your swing
- Has multiple weight options that are ideal for any player
- Easy to use, easy to store, and easy to enhance your game
There are 5 different options, so you can’t go wrong with this bar! Buy yours now here!