You asked for it – and now we’ve got it! The ProElite Covered Tube is now available in our most popular length – 48”. Based on customer feedback, we are now offering our nylon covered tube in a shorter length, making it the perfect resistance band for one-on-one training sessions.
- Black nylon fabric sleeves covering the length of the tube
- Color-coded nylon handle straps with clearly labeled resistance levels
- Six levels of resistance for all fitness levels
- 48” long tube, 60” from handle to handle
- Ideal length for most single-user resistance band training exercises
The stretchy, black nylon sleeve blends in with the aesthetic color scheme of most facilities and protects the tube from nicks, cuts, and overstretching. We chose to cap the ends with our most popular handle from the Premium Versa Tube series – coated in foam grip for comfort.
Available in six resistance levels from extra light to ultra-heavy, a 48” ProElite Covered Tube can meet the training needs of every fitness level and training goal. Make sure you purchase the perfect mix of covered tubes for your club or yourself by checking out the tubing resistance level chart.
Want to see the Covered Resistance Tube in action? Check out the video below, where Power Systems Master Coach Bennie Wylie, Jr. shares with you a few cardio and strength exercises with Power Systems Covered Resistance Tubes.