The new Power Systems Deck tops the charts for products that enhance workouts for less.
Get a multitude of exercises and stability in one powerful tool with less money, less hassle, and less headache. We love this deck for Group X, small group, and individual workouts to add impact by incorporating step and bench-based exercises. Snap and click to transform the deck from high and low positions for added challenge and adjust from an inclined or declined weight bench for strength training. But don’t stop there, go beyond basic when you attach strength bands and loops to the deck for even more variety in a workout. Looking for the perfect pair for your Power Systems Deck to create the ideal training system? We’ve got you covered there too. Then stack and store decks in between workouts and classes. Start now by adding the deck that will blend perfectly with your gym, club, or studio.
- Power Systems Deck
- 48 in x 13 in x 8 in with 2 variable heights – 8 and 14 in
- Clips to attach resistance tubes for a varied workout
- Internal storage compartment for weights and resistance tubes
- Incline/decline/flat has 3 position angle support
- Black and grey
- Adds diversity in a sleek, mobile tool.